So I missed the boat with the early post. I didn’t find out until I had posted the July Blogging Challenge that there was a full length prompt of more than one word. (It only took me a week to find this out. I missed that boat somewhere along the way but I am caught up now.) It was supposed to be
So here goes:
- I like that I am a family person. I have an amazing husband (the best in the world, if you ask me) and three lovely girls who are growing up way too fast. And I love spending time with them. They are second only to God in my life.
- I like that I am a teacher. I am good at teaching and I enjoy it. As a homeschooling mom, this serves me well.
- I like that I enjoy learning.
- I like that books are my friends. Books make me happy. I love to read and do so as often as I can. I try to make time every day to read and I’ll read just about everything.
- I like that singing brings me joy. I am not necessarily a good singer. I don’t know – maybe I am, maybe I’m not. Either way, I like to sing.
- I like that I play the French horn. I miss being able to be a part of a performance ensemble. I am hopeful that I can play with a group before too much longer.
- I like that I can help others learn about homeschooling and I like that I can encourage others to begin something that makes such an amazing, positive change in their lives.
- I like that I can write and that I enjoy doing so.
- I like to take pictures. I don’t have a fancy camera and I don’t know much about it but I think I have a pretty good eye for it. I like taking beautiful pictures, of nature or of my girls or whatever.
- I like that I am pretty easy to please. It doesn’t take a lot to make me happy and it doesn’t take a lot of money. Unusual things often make me happy and I like that.
So, there are 10 things I like about me. Want to share 10 things about you?