My children are enthralled with rhyme. I think most children are. The Everywhere God by Bob Nelson and edited by Cricket Nelson Hater employs the joy children find in rhyme and word play to impress upon the hearts and minds of the children that God is everywhere, all the time, and that He Loves Them.
I love simple children’s books and illustrations that help my girls learn and remember the precious gift that we are given through God’s love. In The Everywhere God I see such a joy in God’s love that I just want to share it! The rhymes bring out spontaneous laughter and sighs of understanding.
The poem shows the love of God whether a child is happy and joyous, exploring the world, or feeling somewhat blue. Covering all aspects of our lives in ways children can grasp, this book is a work of art. The illustrations by Robin Tillman are bright, cheerful, and do a wonderful job of enhancing the poetry.
I feel so blessed that Cricket Nelson Hater chose to share this wonderful poem with the world. Written by Bob Nelson for his granddaughter, we see his believe in the unending love of God and his great desire for others, especially his granddaughter, to see it, too. With surprising child-like faith, this joyous book brings God’s love into the heart, mind, and life of children of all ages.
This is a book that I am delighted to have in our home.
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras.
- All-new Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $10,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
- Enjoy more than 38 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps and games
- 8 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Updated user interface – Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music
- Stay connected with fast web browsing, email, and calendar support
Three more winners will each win a print copy of The Everywhere God.
The Everywhere God is a book about hope for children of all ages. Written for his young granddaughter during a particularly difficult time, the late Pastor Bob Nelson wanted to be sure she knew God was with her no matter what else was happening. Despite people and circumstances, his message is clear, God never leaves or forgets about us and His love never ends. Upon it’s completion, he knew it was something special and wanted to make it a children’s book. Unfortunately, time passed and things never fell into place for his vision to come to life. He passed away in 2008 before he could see it happen.
More than 20 years after it’s original writing, Bob Nelson’s daughter remembered this treasured poem and like her father, felt it needed to be shared with the world. For many years she kept this special story in the back of her heart and always dreamed of making his vision for a children’s book a reality.
To enter the giveaway, please use the Rafflecopter below after reading the terms and conditions. Click on the link to be take to the giveaway form.
Terms and Conditions:
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Void where prohibited by law. Must be at least 18 years of age. This giveaway is in no away associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest. No purchase necessary for entry. Odds are determined by the number of entries. Selected winners will have 48 hours to respond to email notification to claim their prizes or another winner will be drawn. Entry into this giveaway will subscribe you to The Everywhere God email list.