Miss J loves projects. She saw a picture a while back of some American Girl guitars so she wanted to make them. This afternoon, we did just that. Took us all of about 15 minutes to produce two simple guitars that she will endlessly enjoy using with her dolls.
- Open Google and type in “acoustic guitar black line coloring page” or “electric guitar black line coloring page”
- Find an image you like and save it
- Print it at as full a size on a page of white card stock as will fit
- Color and cut out. You could add glitter or some other glitzy stuff here but Miss J wanted hers just colored.
- Find a ribbon and tape it on the back at the places where it will hold correctly on the doll – somewhere at the back of the body of the guitar and somewhere close to the end of the neck.
- Sling it onto the doll and put on some music so she can perform.
Simple. That is all there is to it. Enjoy!
CUTE! and clever.
Your timing is perfect, Josefina just arrived at our house today and my daughter will be thrilled with this 🙂
How awesome that you now have a Josefina at your house! Enjoy the process. We have several other projects here, as well, for the dolls. My girls love simple crafts that their dolls can play with. Enjoy it!
A simple craft that will make many a girl happy. 🙂
She has really enjoyed them. And simple is so nice!