It’s time for another round of Blogging Through the Alphabet. This time, we are going to visit New Mexico.
Well, I love that state. I may be living in Texas but I will always be a New Mexico girl. I grew up there and love visiting several times a year. Whether we go and just sit on the porch and enjoy the summertime or sit through a massive snowstorm that dumps 2 feet of snow on the ground, I enjoy it.
New Mexico has an amazing variety of climates and ecosystems. From the hot, dry desert to the high mountain deserts to the pine forests to the plains with their flat, grassy areas, you can see such a variety of nature.
Many of these things on the NM Bucket List are things I have been privileged to do or see. Many are still on my own bucket list. In putting this together, I enlisted the help of my parents to see what they would suggest. They had some neat things on their ABC list so I am just going to combine the two.
What are you getting during the next 26 weeks?
- places to visit
- things to do
- wonders to see
- food to taste
- beauty to behold
New Mexico is called the Land of Enchantment and I do believe they have earned it. Join me over the next few months to see just why NM is known as the Land of Enchantment as we go Blogging Through the Alphabet. Letter A begins next Friday, 2/22/19.
Lori, At Home.
Each week we will be linking up with the hosts of Blogging Through the Alphabet. Please visit some of these other blogs to get things like book lists, vegan recipes, and wonderful places to visit, just to name the topics I can think of off the top of my head.
- Amanda @ Hopkins Homeschool
- Christine @ Life’s Special Necessities
- Kimberly @ Vintage Blue Suitcase
- Dawn @ Schoolin’ Swag
- Wendy @ Life On Chickadee Lane
- Yvonne @ The Life We Build
- Jennifer @ A Peace Of Mind
- Kristen @ A Mom’s Quest To Teach
- Kirsten @ DoodleMom Homeschool
You can also join us and link up your own Blogging Through The Alphabet Post!! Just be sure to follow these simple rules–
* Each post must be family friendly. If it is not, we have the right to remove it.
* When linking up to this post, you give us permission to share your post and/or a photo from your post in future posts and social media shares.
* Place the Blog Button from the site onto the post you are linking up.
* Use the hashtag #abcblogging when promoting your post. This will help us find you and help us promote you as well.
* If you have time, check out a few of the other posts and share the love.
* The most important rule is to make sure you are having fun! This is not something we want you to be stressed out over. We want to see all the fun ideas that everyone comes up with for the letters!